Wedding Invitations are the harbingers of joyous and vital information. Let’s review the various parts of an invitation; these basic wording principles will assure your guests have all the information for your big day!
The Host(s) of the Event
The prominent, first line of nuptial greetings, was normally devoted to the host(s) of the wedding. Customarily, the lady of the hour’s folks are the hosts of the wedding and are named at the highest point of the announcement (recognized as a formal or traditional undertaking). Nowadays, notwithstanding, an ever increasing number of couples are either paying for the actual wedding (for this situation, you can exclude the host line altogether) or accepting monetary commitments from guardians on the two sides; for this situation, you can list every one of guardians’ names or settle on something easier like, “Along with their folks” or “Along with their families.”
There are numerous approaches to request the joy of your visitors’ appearance. The word “cordially” is seen as formal while “you are invited” denotes a more casual event.
When posting the names of the couple, the lady’s name regularly goes before the groom’s. Normally, the lady’s first and maiden names are utilized while the husband to be uses first and last names.
Be precise and clear; keep the basic date, time and address in view.
After Wedding Events
Often referred to as a reception – this information should be placed on your invitation – often the backside of invitations have this information along with other select insights such as dress code; menu etc. As weddings become more complex, information such reception and menus are at times being sent separately. Either way, assure that you are relaying all relevant insight to your guests.
I Am A
* Voracious Collector
* Spontaneous Traveler
* Vintage Fanatic
* Spirited Soothsayer
* Fanciful Ponder(er)
* Soulful Quill
* Loyal Friend
* Devoted Heart
I Am A(n)
* Product Developer and Design Stylist
* Professional Lyricist
* Greeting/Inspirational/Humorous & Holiday Card Writer
* Prose/Vows/Taglines & Jingles Composer
* Author Enigmatic Evolution, Prose of Heart and Soul
* Author Anthesis, A Capella of Love Sonnets
* Author The Little Sprout, A Tender Children’s Tale
* Director and Writer of Autumn Wind King Video
* Producer, Director and Writer of Orion’s Belt Video
* A variety of work doing this and that under various non de plumes
* Creator of over 10k internet free/shareware graphics
What I Am Not: