Cup and Saucer Cakes for Tea Party ~ Cooking time: 1 hour
- Wheat flour – 200 g
- Butter – 100 g
- Sugar – 150 g
- Vanilla Sugar – 10 g
- Chicken eggs – 2 pcs.
- Milk – 120 ml
- Baking powder – 1 tsp.
- Salt – 1 pinch
For butter cream:
- Butter – 120 g
- Powdered Sugar – 240 g
- Milk – up to 100 g
- Salt – a pinch
- Beat sugar with butter until a homogeneous, lush mass is obtained. Add eggs, vanilla sugar and salt, continue to beat.
- Sift flour with baking powder. Add to the butter and eggs, pour in the milk. Mix thoroughly until smooth. We distribute the dough into forms, filling each no more than two-thirds.
- We send to the oven for 20-25 minutes at 175 ºС. We do not open the oven during cooking.
- After cooking, take out the form with cupcakes and let them cool.
- In the meantime, do the cream. Beat butter until smooth and lush. Add salt, half the icing sugar. Whip again. If the cream is too thick, add some milk. Add the rest of the powder and beat until smooth homogeneous mass. As in the case of a cupcake, and in the case of a cream, butter must necessarily be at room temperature. Powdered sugar must be added to the cream, sugar will ruin everything.
- On the already cooled cupcakes with the help of a pastry bag we put a “cap” of cream, decorate according to the mood – broken chocolate, berries, special pastry decorations, lemon zest.